28 November 2020

Christmas gift for husband Men's knit alpaca hat

 Here the blank sheet of paper of my blog, I did not add any post for a while. So, let's start my story what happened with me since this time. I am sure that everyone has they own story, let's read my one if you interested. At November 2020 I can say: our live is changed. I would be never ever think this way in the Spring 2020.

Ok, lads, a bit earlier, in February 2020 I had a flight to Italy where I got 9 kiloes of lovely wool. A bit later on I was thinking: why I did not attend Venezia which was so close? And I've decided to back to Italy again to enjoy by it's beauty

But world is changed very dramatically. I still have not a chance to travel to Italy but I got a chance to stay home and knit, and knit, and knit! I would be never expected to get such luck!

This is my first design made since this Spring, I've made it in two colour ways and very enjoy by it. 

These two lovely hats were hand knitted with 100% Alpaca wool, they are available at my Etsy shop in six sizes.

Which colour way is better for you? Thank you in advance for the respond.










Welcome to my Etsy shop for lovely Christmas gifts for Him
Sincerely yours,
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment