12 May 2020

Summer cotton hat for women design #505

I recently started to маке summer hats by my own design. Actually, I marked this design like #505 as it brings me 505th sale at my Etsy shop . Being creative person, I tested the 505th hat Design with different color cotton yarn: antique rose pink, coal grey, light gray, off white,  taupe and brown ones. From my point of view the coal grey hat color is trendy now, as well as pink hats are very askable by my customers. Lots of people are like off white and brown color cotton summer hats as well.

I added lovely an edge to it which matched to the hat pattern.
I carry sizes 18" - 23".

ok, lads, please see it below
 




I would like to skip some steps how did I do my design, i.e. sketch, crocheting, adjusting the sketch, back to crochet again, every step was noted, testing, waiting for nice weather to be able to take a picture, taking it (hooray!), adjusting of photos and finally publishing it at my Etsy Shop 

This update added later on. I really like this hat and my customers ordered some ones more in different colours, have a look. I have been posting it to customers using quick courier service.
Here one of reviews I got recently, I was pleasure to read it at my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment