27 October 2014

Готовим подарки к Рождеству / Get presents ready for Christmas

This year I am well prepared for Christmas. How come? I got a huge Tea Cosy order. A customer asked to use bright colours of knitting yarn and special red yarn for Christmas. I completed this order and I thought that somebody might want to knit a Tea Cosy by themselves. The only thing he/she need is the Pattern. I therefore made two Tea Cosy patterns:
Blue Tea Cosy with a pocket  or  Xmas Tea Cosy

Both of these patterns include step-by-step written descriptions on how to knit the Tea Cozy. I added charts and a few pictures to make it easy to knit for you. The finished Tea Cosy will fit a standard 1-2 tea pot. These Patterns were tested carefully by me numerous times so I presume there are no mistakes on them. 
Happy knitting!



 В этом году я начала подготовку к Рождеству заранее. Это вышло само собой. У меня был большой заказ на грелки для чайника. Покупатель попросил сделать их яркими и по-рождественски красными. Я выполнила его и подумала, что люди, увлекающиеся вязанием, смогли бы связать грелочку сами, нужно только описание. И я подготовила 2 описания грелок: с кармашком и без него. Оба включают в себя пошаговые инструкции, схемы, фото и подробное описание вязания спицами. Легких вам петелек! Наслаждайтесь!


No comments:

Post a Comment