29 August 2014

Irish Crochet Dress. Lets do it together. Вяжем платье в технике Ирландского Кружева. Мастер Класс

Who has never dreamed of crocheting a top, dress or a jacket in the style of the Irish Lace? Some do not know where to start, others, on the contrary, know the process of making Irish Lace craft items and are afraid of the difficulty that comes with it…
Here, I will walk you through my own personal experience with Irish Lace. If you’re interested, join in on the fun on my blog. I’ll even share a few secret effective techniques that I use!

Firstly, I opened my stash of yarn and started to mix and match colours. Once I have decided on the palette of the colours that I need (spring-like green and yellow), I began laying them out beside each other. I then grabbed my camera and took the photo that you can see below. This allowed me to look at the colour palette from a different point of view (making sure that they really are what you wanted). I placed my laptop with the picture and looked over at it from time to time, helping me pick out the right yarn.

I feel like sharing one secret, so…: I always pick out yarn in natural light a.k.a. daylight that comes through windows. No matter how much I want to start working on a new project when the sun is going down, I stop myself and say “It can wait,”. This is because most artificial lights have a yellow tint to them, which changes the appearance of the yarn’s colours; what you see won’t be what you’ll get.

I’ve found the above photo online. Have a look at the website printed on it, it’ll be worth it – you can find lots more ideas to do with matching colours. Have fun!

When we had decided with the colour scheme, it was time for preparing it for use – re-spinning. It’s fantastic when you’ve got thread of the perfect thickness. However, this is not always the case. If your thread feels fine to you, you can skip this step.
Extremely thin thread such as cotton or silk require a re-spin to thicken it. It’s up to you how thick you want it to be – pick a thickness of 4, 5, 6, etc. An Irish Lace element crocheted with 5 collective threads won’t look much different from a 6-thread one (it’ll appear slightly smaller, but the difference is hard to decipher). I have found that great compositions have small elements at the top, and the largest at the bottom. This is similar to how we would decorate a Christmas Tree – small baubles are placed higher, smaller ones – lower.

Кто из нас не мечтал связать топ, платье или жакет в технике ирландского кружева? Кто-то не знает с чего начать, а кто-то наоборот, слишком хорошо знает процесс ирландского вязания и опасается его сложности...

Здесь я расскажу о собственном опыте Ирландского Кружева. С удовольствием жду заинтересованных людей, т.к. мне самой нравятся люди творческие.

Итак, для начала я открыла свою каморочку хомяка и стала подбирать пряжу. Определившись какая цветовая гамма мне нужна (весенняя зелень и желтый), я стала выкладывать их рядышком друг с другом. Затем взяла в руки камеру и сделала снимок, который мы все видим здесь. Это позволяет взглянуть на цветовую гамму как бы со стороны: действительно ли ято то, что я хотела? Рядом находился лаптоп с фоточкой. Поглядывание на экран облегчало мне подбор пряжи.


Сразу хочу поделиться первым секретиком: я всегда подбираю пряжу при дневном освещении, как бы мне не хотелось начать проект, когда за окном уже темнеет. Цвета правильно выглядят только при естественном освещении.
Фоточка найдена в Сети. Загляните на сайт, указанный на ней, и Вы найдете там множество идей сочетания цветов. Удачи!
Когда мы определились с пряжей. наступает время ее подготовки, перемотки. Хорошо, если удалось подобрать ниточки подходящей толщины. Тонюсенький бобинный хлопок или шелк нуждается в перемотке в несколько сложений. Сколько будет сложений: 4, 5 или 5 - решать вам. Элемент ИК, связанный из 5 ниточек, не будет существенно отличаться от 6-ниточного. Он получится немного меньше. Такие элементы можно располагать по верху изделия, а более крупные - к низу. 
Это как бы мы наряжали елочку к Рождеству: маленькие шарики и игрушки располагаем выше, крупные - пониже.


Second part link


No comments:

Post a Comment