13 September 2014

Irish Crochet Dress. My experience. Part 2 / Вяжем платье в технике Ирландского кружева. Мастер - Класс

The Pattern and a Sample
It’s time to crochet the Irish Lace elements. I’ve decided that my flowers will be of 3 sizes: big, medium and small. Let’s begin with the biggest flowers. My ones will be yellow and brown. 
Here this is a link to Master-Class I used for making yellow flower:

I think that a bit later, when I’ll be laying out my composition out of elements, I’ll see what colours I’ll need to use more.
I have begun working on the biggest flower. Eventually I’ve tried out enough sizes to settle on one that works for me. Now we can, with confidence, draw out a pattern of the flower. This is very useful (making patterns). I usually do it like this: draw every new row with a new colour and make notes on things like the size of the hook used, the thread, the amount of folds the thread was in, etc.
I place the finished pattern into a polly pocket and, most importantly, place a sample of the flower in as well. This polly pocket then goes into a folder specially assigned to patterns. This way, samples build up in quantity and so does your experience with particular types of thread, which I can use later for other projects. 

Схема и образец
Наступило время вязать элементы ИК. Я решила. что мои цветочки будут трех размеров: большие, средние и маленькие. Начала - с большого цветка. У меня он будет желтым и коричневым. 
Чтобы их выполнить, я нашла замечательный Мастер - Класс Думаю, что немного позже, когда я буду составлять композицию из элементов, я увижу каких цветочков мне понадобится больше. 

Итак, я приступила к большому цветку. Постепенно добилась формы, которая мне больше нравится. Теперь можно смело рисовать схему цветочка. Это очень полезно - делать схемы. Я делаю обычно это так: рисую каждый новый ряд новым цветом. И делаю заметки: о номере крючка, который я использовала, что за ниточка, во сколько сложений и т.д.
Готовую схему я помещаю в файлик и обязательно вкладываю провязанный образец. Она отправляется в папку со схемами, специально созданную для этого.
так накапливаются образцы и опыт обращения с конкретной пряжей, которым я смогу воспользоваться позже.

The third part Link




No comments:

Post a Comment