8 August 2024

Halloween Pumpkin Cat pattern and more...

 Do you like Halloween like I do? 

Here two more Halloween patterns for it: Spider web granny square and Pumpkin Cat granny square. I worked on these patterns for a while, adjusting them to make it easy for all. Some granny square lovers prefer to follow written instructions with step-by-step pictures, some of them like to use charts. 

I personally follow the chart if it included, I am visual crocheter. For people similar to me, I've made the colourful clear charts included in the pattern. So, every single piece is described and chartered.

And of course, video link added. To be fair, lots of work done.

Enjoy the Pumpkin Cat granny square Pattern



Spider web granny square pattern

 

And of course, all squares in the Halloween patterns bundle are matched each other by sizes, it will be easy to use in the same project.

Would you like to try it? 

Yours sincerely,

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment