7 January 2022

Big head Wolf beanie - great gift for dad

 And suddenly the temperatures have dropped. The cold weather has arrived, the snow started to fall. Keep yourself warm, as well as your head and body. Don't be careless, winter is here.

Let me show the hat I've finished to knit yesterday.

It was long term project. I started to think of this design a few month ago from different angles. Made a sketch, studied more deeply DesignaKnit9 software and tried to knit some swatches on the knitting machine. Watched a few video tutorials on YouTube. Sometimes I got an obstacle as shortage of knitting machine skills and asked those who knows better and more. Thanks to God, I found right people and right answer on very specific question I had. 

People around me have been saying that I like to study. I would say no, I like to knit only 💗And if I discover something new and get new skills, the only reason is I like to knit.

Had fun making this big head beanie which now available at my Etsy Shop

The hat creates trendy look and makes leisure perfect during cold days.



The hat could be made in different sizes from smallest 18 inches head circumference to large one 26 inches. I presume how complicated to find right beanie for big head and made this cute design available for it. 


Updated: I've made a Charcoal grey beanie as well and it's also available at my Etsy shop












No comments:

Post a Comment