23 February 2020

Summer hat Design #42


I recently started to think of a summer hat designs. For me it was like to create the new bicycle: it's well known and how to create something completely new one to surprise buyers? 

Some people put on a hat at spring time and a cotton yarn and a linen ones are brilliant for it. I got lovely mercerized cotton yarn in different colours as far as a linen one.

I would like to skip some steps how did I do my design, i.e. sketch, crocheting, adjusting the sketch, back to crochet again, every step was noted, testing, waiting for nice weather to be able to take a picture, taking it (hooray!), adjusting of photos and finally publishing it at my Etsy Shop

I presume that my buyers would be interested in different hat sizes as in different colours (off-white, light pink, silver grey, taupe, dark grey, beige, blue, mustard and brown). I will be happy to cover all these needs.

The hat is available here 


No comments:

Post a Comment