13 August 2019

The bud with leaves patch pattern #27

One more patch pattern is realized. It's lovely bud with leaves design. 

The pattern includes step-by-step written description, clear chart, the net template and the link to video tutorial to make it easy crochet for you.

You will get a cute small (3 in - 3 in ) patch for a denim jacket or dress pocket decoration, it's up to you on how to use it!


Here my WIP is. I love it even it was not finished yet. 
On this stage I crocheted a bud and two leaf branches, I place all stuff face down into the square made and pined it down.
 Curly stalks are pined very often to make them smoothly. That's it I can say here about the process. Anyway, all details are in the pattern.

It's completed now and The pattern is available here




No comments:

Post a Comment