29 June 2019

My Irish crochet collaboration project











I have recently been advised of the collaboration project between the Institute of Fashion Designers and Craft Council of Ireland and have been selected to work with the knitwear designer Caroline Mitchell.  I am very excited about this collaborative project and hope to development in design and craft in general.
 Here my current collaboration pieces. All are made in the Irish crochet technique and I very enjoy making it.

These squares will be included into a lacy dress.

...this is an update. I've finished few more pieces, these are below. Totally I've made 55 different square designs!

Started to make patterns of it. You will find some of them here in my blog.






Crochet lacy dress made up these squares is presented
 on the Dublin's Fashion Show



Please check out my designs and patterns, 
including squares above at my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment