12 May 2019

Granny square hat pattern #1

Recently I've crocheted few beret / hat patterns, all were published at my Etsy and Loveknitting shops. Hat patterns
So I will present it one-by-one starting with Granny square beret / summer hat.

I thought that granny square beret pattern is suitable for someone who would like start with simple project and get great result! I worked with lovely cotton yarn, the linen yarn could be suitable as well for the project.

The pattern allows you to make either teen's, child's or women's hat.
It's available in 3 sizes: small, medium and large one.

The pattern includes:
  • two motifs written descriptions,
  • two motif charts,
  • assembly diagrams,
  • the written and chartered tutorial on how to join motifs,
  • hatband charts, a diagram and
  • the hat band written description.
Yarn: 50 (70,90) g.






No comments:

Post a Comment