20 March 2018

Plus size crochet top pattern #1

Dear freinds, last time I did not post enough to this blog. The only reason is I studied something new for myself.
Do you like to study? Do you like to improve yourself? I would say yes. This is not my main goal, however. I want to share my vast knitting and crochet knowledge and skills with crochet lovers. How to achieve this? I had to become familar with graphic design software.

Ok, guys, I'm glad to present some trendy plus size clothes crochet patterns that I've made within the last few months. So far I've made 10 designer dresses, tops and tunics.

Let me introduce the 1st one. The pattern is suitable for ladies size L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 5XL and 6XL!
My crochet top pattern is easy for beginners. It includes 3 written decriptions of motifs , 3 colour motif charts, assembly diagrams for each size and a diagram showing how to join motifs.

Here is a preview of what you would find inside:

 The pattern is here. Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment