21 August 2015

Poppy Meadow crochet handbag PATTERN / Сумочка "Маковый луг", декорированная ирландским кружевом

It feels like I've spent a decade on this pattern... I created the bag itself last year. I really enjoyed making it. Firstly, I made the circular base of the handbag (thank God that this wasn't my first time making a bag - I had experience with how to do this properly). I made a small pocket inside - vital for holding small items. I also added two magnetic clasps instead of a zipper. I succeeded at making sure that the handles were securely fastened to the bag and that they did not stretch. 
Ох, как долго я шла к этому паттерну... Саму сумочку я создала в прошлом году. Работая над ней, я получала настоящее удовольствие. Сначала создала круглую основу сумочки, благо это была не первая моя сумочка и опыт уже был наработан. Сумочка получилась со внутренним карманом для мелочей, двумя магнитными застежками. Крепление ручек - надежное, ручки - не растягиваются.
 

Оставалось только достойно украсить мое изделие. Я решила, что оно будет декорировано ирландским кружевом.  Затем связались маки: открытые, полураскрытые и бутоны. Добавились листики и колосок. Оставалось соединить детали в общую композицию и выполнить сеточку между ними.
I was then left with the last task: decorating. After some thought, I decided to use the Irish crochet technique, since I love its delicacy so much. Then I crocheted various types of poppies: ones with open flowers, half-open flowers, and closed buds. Leaves and the spike came next. Lastly, I had to arrange all of these motifs into a design and crochet an Irish crochet-style net in the space around them. 
Пока я вязала один мотив за другим, я делала наброски - схемы от руки. И это помогло мне в дальнейшем, когда я решила создать паттерн сумочки. Например, бутон мака состоит из трех частей: сам бутон, чашелистик и стебелек. Я показала это на картинке, создала схемы для всех трех частей и подробные словесные описания.
While I crocheted one motif after another, I made quick sketches of my work. This was what helped me later on, when I decided to create a pattern for this handbag. I showed my progress through images, created charts for all of the various parts of the handbag, and wrote detailed descriptions for the charts.

Пришло время соединять мотивы нерегулярной сеточкой. Мне стало известно, что для некоторых людей это самый трудный момент. Поэтому, создавая паттерн, я добавила ссылку, которая поможет вам с этим затруднением.
When it was time for joining the motifs with an irregular net, I discovered through crochet facebook group comments about my bag that the net itself was the most difficult part for some people to do. Because of this, I added a link to a video to my pattern to help those struggling with background netting.
Затем пришло время тестирования моего паттерна. Закончив тестирование, мы и мои тестеры убедились, что паттерн легко читается и легко понимается людьми даже с небольшим опытом вязания. 
Как выяснилось в последствии, в т.ч. и благодаря вам, мои дорогие подписчики. Маковая тема - очень благодарная почва для создания будущих произведений: топа, платья, подушечки или покрывала. В будущем я конечно же выложу эти паттерны для вас. Мы с вами нужны друг другу. 
Ссылки на паттерн - ниже.
Lastly, I asked a few people to test out the pattern - this was to see if I was clear enough in my descriptions. They helped me realize that my pattern was reasonably understandable even for beginners in crochet. I might use the poppy theme in other future projects  - and will, of course, share them with you- as the theme seems to be easy to implement into creating all sorts of crafts e.g. dresses, tops, pillow cases, blankets...

Here is links to the pattern: at my Rarelry store   or   
at my Etsy store  or at my Craftsy store  or at my Loveknitting strore

No comments:

Post a Comment